Hello Pete,

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 10:52:49 -0500 GMT (09/03/03, 22:52 +0700 GMT),
Pete Holsberg wrote:

>>> When I double-click on a URL in an email message, nothing happens.

>>> If I SHIFT-double-click on say
>>> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html, I get

>>> "http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html"; - The system cannot find
>>> the file specified.

TF>> By "the system" I would understand your Windows system is meant.

> I don't know. The erro rmessage comes from TB.

Hm. Still sounds to me that TB says your OS doesn't know where to
find the application that should open the file (TB issues a system
call to launch the external application).

TF>> Go to Windows Explorer and check for

> In W2K, it's Tools / File Options. HTML details indicates "Opens with
> Internet Explorer".

Well, I don't know what causes the error on your side. But I am not so
familiar with W2K anyway, so I'll leave it to the W2K gurus now.

> PS: How do I get TB to use the Reply-To address without copy & paste?

Hit the Reply botton. If the message header contains a Reply-To
header, TB will send the reply to that address.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM