Hello,

I have certain email address in a separate address book group, tied to
one of my accounts with an address book template. This way, whenever I
send a message to these recipients, it is sent from the correct account.

Better yet would be to tie certain domains, not email addresses, to
certain accounts. For example, whenever I write an email to
<whatever>@clavister.com, I would like that mail to be sent from my work
account. As long as I have the recipients email address in the correct
address book group everything works as expected, but whenever I write a
message to a new contact I often forget to adjust the sending account.

Would it be possible to do this with a macro?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc