On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:23:12 -0600, John Morse wrote:
>I'm looking for another E-mail client, as I just find "theBat!" too
>awkward.
>I hate that strange behaviours that it has, it is always so
>unpredictable.

My other email client is PocoMail (www.pocomail.com).  But don't jump
too quickly without giving The Bat! a fair chance.  I admit there is
a steep learning curve, and the program as a whole can be very
idiosyncratic (and frustrating at times).  But no other email client
I know matches TB! speed and power (esp. filtering). I've flirted
with other email clients, but keep coming back to TB!  Personally, my
ideal client would combine both TB and Pocomail.

--
Cheers,

Tom Sadler

We reserve the right to arm bears.