Miguel,

   On Thursday, March 13, 2003, Miguel A. Urech wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

MAU>  And the sad part is that if it was really a vote, OE would
MAU> probably win

Yes, but let's be honest: it *should* win. It's easy to use; it's
fully featured for most people; it's easily obtained. Of course it has
drawbacks, plenty of them and important ones. But if TB! were even a
little better known, perhaps it would be a lot more used. I use
Lotus/IBM Word Pro, which I think is much more stable and capable than
MS Word; but it is a reality that IBM has done a horsesh*t job of
marketing it, while MS has done a brilliant job of marketing Word. My
point in all this is that we can be self-righteous as much as we want,
but it would be a better world if Ritlabs would spend a little time
and money marketing what could be the best working and least known
Windows MUA on the planet.

--
JN