Thanks so much. That is what I thought but was not for sure. Will keep evaluating the program since it has so many other great features.

Gary

At 01:52 PM 3/15/2003 +0700, you wrote:
Hello Gary,

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:25:17 -0500 GMT (15/03/03, 07:25 +0700 GMT),
Gary Hunt wrote:

> I am trying out The Bat but I am wondering if I can set different points in
> a folder template where I can have several %cursor entries to jump from
> place to place where I need to write things between the template text. I
> have tried and my cursor always goes to the last entry and ignores all
> earlier entries of %cursor. From this, I assume there is no way to do this.

Your assumption (a conclusion, rather) is correct, AFAIK.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of
the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet
will come forward and do so.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM

________________________________________________ Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBUDL" information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Gary Hunt Answers To Your Bible Questions at http://www.biblesearch.com [EMAIL PROTECTED] (718) 434-7345