Hello Linda Dunn,

On or about Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at 03:49:14GMT -0500 (which was
3:49 AM in the tropics where I live) Linda Dunn posted:

LD> Is there a way to keep TB from cutting off quoted material at the
LD> bottom of an email? I've found that after an email passes back and
LD> forth several times, the original messages are getting clipped.

This may be a beta problem, 'IF' you are not referring to signature
lines.  If you are referring to signature lines, TB! does cut anything
off after the 'cut mark' which is --<space> followed by a C/R.

LD> This is a problem b/c I like to save only the most recent email,
LD> and keep all the past correspondence quoted on it.

Check the TBBETA list for further discussion of TB! Beta trimming (or
LOSING) text from long messages.

Please note tagline......

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62i hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'