Hello,

is there a macro that can aid in including the output of an external program in a
template?

Basically I'd like to be able to specify something like:
Dear ->%ExecuteExternalProgram="c:\progs\myprog.bat -d1"<-
bla bla
and have it expanded into something like
Dear ->this text was generated by myprog.bat<-
bla bla