Hello Johannes,

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, at 16:53:12 GMT +0100 (3/27/2003, 9:53 AM -0500 GMT
here), you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> May be that your ISP doesn't allow you to connect to remote mail
> servers anymore. AOL does this for example, among others. Earthlink
> comes to mind as well ;)

I've already contacted my ISP Road Runner. Telephone support has NO
ideal why the "messagingengine.com" reference exist in my email. I have
followed their directions and forwarded it on to Road Runner security.
The reference is in the received header no matter if sent directly
through my ISP, send through ADR, or through my ISP from ADR.

So if RR is not responsible how does it get there?

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP Service Pack 1