On Thu 5-Jun-03 2:02pm-0400, ravi wrote:

>> I've set up my inbox to display the message columns fitting my needs. Is
>> there a way to copy these settings to all other folders?

> AFAIK, no. You have to do each one manually.

If you have the folder option "Use the default account column
settings" (in the general tab), all folders with this setting will be
changed.

Bill

"The universe displays no proof of an all-directing mind."
  [Auguste Comte, from Ira D. Cardiff, What Great Men Think of
   Religion, also James A. Haught, ed., 2000 Years of Disbelief]