If I choose Spanish manually everything works the way it should,
actually that's what I'm doing right now instead of using the Macro,
which is a pain. I loved that Macro :`(

I've installed the International package several times because I
thought that maybe something had gone corrupt, but nothing...

--
Roberto Machorro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]