03-Jun-2003 00:02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> (don't you think that using :: as quote prefixes in mailing lists
> is, erm, not the optimum *g*)

<rant>
The word I'd have used was "childish". I suppose DZ-Jay requires something
like Outlook Express that allows not only to replace almost-standardized
quote-introducers, but colorish blinking fluffy "email" with pictures and
sounds in it, and whatnot.
</rant>

 neurowerx (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present,
but an equation is something for eternity. -- Albert Einstein