Listmembers,

This may be too much to ask, but I'm trying to find out if the
following is possible:

I've just installed The Bat! for a friend and imported his Outlook
Express mailbox (which worked beautifully). What he misses though is
the indicators on received mails that tell him whether or not he
replied to the mail.

Is there some kind of mass-mail option that we can use to get these
back and make the Open Reply (Ctrl-BkSp) feature work for these
messages.

I've managed to search for the reply-message, but that doesn't bring
the 'replied' indicator back.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3

Current version is 1.62q | "Using TBUDL" information: