> Hello Peter,

> On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, at 19:33:02 GMT +0200 (6/13/2003, 12:33 PM -0600
> GMT here), you wrote in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>> Regretably I explicitly and emphatically trust no-one in things
>>> e-mail

>> So your best bet is to stop posting.

> Agreed.

My, we are collecting a whole list of people wanting me to go away.

Sad, actually. Everyone wants the comments sugar-coated? No one wants
to be on the receiving end of polite and civil dialog and debate?

Fine. I think I'm getting the message but I will wait for Marck to
banish me. And when of if he does, I will ask he remove my photo from
the gallery.

C'Mon folks! Grow up! Have a dialog! Quit with the namby-pamby, blind
goody-goody e-mail is the salvation of man stuff already! It is NOT!

Together we can work to delay what I think will be the eventual
morphing of e-mail into much less than we have today!

You may not agree with me, but my comments here are to increase the
usefulness and longevity of e-mail, not to destroy it.

And I am not now and never was interested in winning a popularity
contest. Love me or hate me, I could care less.

--
Regards,
Mike

Using The Bat! v1.62q on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1