Hello Clif,

On 19 Jun 2003 at 01:41:00 -0700 GMT [10:41 CEST] you wrote:

CO> I have installed WinPT, and GPG seems to be working fine.

CO> Where can I find a TB plugin? By adding the path to gpg.exe to my
CO> PATH, I can now select GPG as my OpenPGP version. But I can't get
CO> signing to work, cannot open Key Manager, etc.

The key mangager will only work with pgp not gpg. But when gpg is in
your path and you can choose it from tb it should be working. When you
sign a message you should get a popup asking for id and passphrase of
your key, you click ok and the message gets signed.

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"Click?? ...This doesn't come with ammo?"