If I click on a URL link, it opens a window in the default browser.
If I right-click on the URL, the only option is "Open URL".  I can
select the URL text and copy to the clipboard.  But if the displayed
text is not the same as the link, all I get when I paste into browser's
URL field is the displayed text.

Ideally, it would be nice to get a selection of the installed browsers
to choose from in which the window is to be opened.

Is there any way to make this happen or is this a wishlist item?

Lawrence Johnson [EMAIL PROTECTED]