Hello ETM,

Friday, June 20, 2003, 6:49:20 PM, you wrote:

ESoV> Why wouldn't those who want such things simply go to OE and get
ESoV> them?  Reminds me of non-smokers and non-drinkers who insist on
ESoV> using tobacco shops and bars, then demanding that they cease and
ESoV> desist in being what they are supposed to be.

Such intolerance is what makes me uncomfortable.  It reminds me of the
rhetoric we hear here in the US . . .

I think analogy to smoking is rather inappropriate . . . the last time
I checked, html mail hasn't killed anyone, or my using it (on rare
occasion) hasn't harm your health in any way. . .

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]