I used to use mutt for a mail client, and it has some really cool
abilities. For one thing, it is the fastest mail client I've ever
used when it came to opening up a large mailbox (no separate
index file, to boot). It also has the nice ability to forcibly
open an attachment as a text file.

For instance, if somebody sends me a batch script as an
attachement, ``opening'' the file would actually run the file.
Mutt has the ability to ``open as text for viewing'' the file, as
well as ``open for running'' the file. This gives the nice
ability to look at a file without going through the save process

Does TheBat have this kind of functionality?

WL