30-Jun-2003 14:36, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Many here will have a lot to say against the practice of doubling or
> tripling the size of a message /merely/ to italicise or to
> *emphasize* text, an effect which _can_ be achieved without that
> kind of overhead ;-).

I remember there was a (ZConnect/UU) Mailer on the Amiga called "MicroDot"
that allowed "interpretation" of these text styles, ie. words in /slashes/
were shown on-screen as italics.

I always found that very nice. Seeing that you type that way - can this
"text styling" be achieved with TB?

 neurowerx (http://www.neurowerx.de)

A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. -- H. L.
Mencken