>>> Does anyone have a recommendation for an email client for the MAC OS X
>>> that is close to TB!?  Thanks.

>> try whether you can get Sylpheed to work.

CT> Sylpheed, yes. Or maybe Gnus which runs under (X)Emacs. It isn't
CT> very similar to The Bat! but an extremely powerful news and mail
CT> client.

My recommendation would be to try Evolution. It's becoming the de-facto email
client for a *lot* of people I know. From what I read on slashdot and other
sites my friends aren't alone. Very nice client, similar to Outlook without the
problems.

Most Linux binaries work without problems on FreeBSD. Since OSX is based on
that, I wouldn't think there would be many problems there.

-Vishal