Hello Richard,

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:15:18 +0100 GMT (08/07/03, 15:15 +0700 GMT),
Richard Wakeford wrote:

>> Just TB. Other programs show the tooltips OK.

> Well they show fine here on all my icons in whatever box I'm using at
> the time. Had a look through "options" and can't see where they are
> set. I just thought they were there by default but obviously not.

I think in an old TB version there was on option to turn them off. But
now they should be turned on default, you're right.

I just went through the RIT registry key and couldn't find any hint,
either.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Reality is a crutch for people who can't face drugs.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM