Hi,

When changing the directory where the messages of a _folder_ (not an account)
are stored, I get the following error message:

German:               "Die Funktion ist nur im Win32-Modus gueltig"
English (translated): "Function only valid in Win32-mode"

And after clicking OK, another error message appears:

"Could not create the folder named <folderName>. Please change the name"
<folderName> is the folder I selected

Afterwards the mail folder (in TheBat!) is empty; all messages are gone.

In the mail folder there are about 35000 messages (the .tbb file is 128MB).
However, although the error messages pop up, the database files
.tbb and .tbi have been moved by TheBat! to the new folder I have specified.

When I restart the program everything is fine.

Seems like a bug.

rb