Hello Steve,

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:29:07 -0400 GMT (25/07/03, 02:29 +0700 GMT),
Steve M. Sawczyn wrote:

> You had mentioned that you might be interested in this -- didn't see
> any replies on the list, so am not sure if it was ever posted.

I didn't see it on the list, but it certainly is interesting.

[well-written article snipped]

>   I hope this information clarifies some of the access issues faced by
>   blind users using the Bat.  If anyone can help me get this
>   information to the Bat development folks, I know I'd certainly
>   appreciate it.  In addition, if anyone islooking for someone to test
>   applications for accessibility, I'd be willing to do that as it'll
>   pave the way for other blind folks in the future.

When Maxim and Stefan were contacted regarding screenreaders a few years
ago, they changed a bit so that buttons became accessible etc. But, at
the time we were talking only about Jaws, and I think one guy used a
hardware solution (Blindows). So, if you send your article to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], they are likely top have an open
ear for this.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM