25-Jul-2003 00:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

SH>> Is there any way for getting getting the reference thread type
SH>> ordering with subject threaded messages?

> No.

Hasn't someone mentioned that a future version will have "combined"
threading, that is, by both references and subject? (Mutt does that, very
lovely).

I'd also like to have a *comfortable* ;-) way of manually adding mails to
existing threads (I've seen mailers, especially web-frontends, that really
screw things up a lot, not only killing any references but also mangling
the subject so badly threading by subject fails, too).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The ghost that got into our house on the night of November 17th, 1915,
raised such a hullabaloo of misunderstandings that I am sorry I didn't just
let it keep on walking, and go to bed. -- James Thurber