Hallo Leif,

TB>>> Love
LG> We love you too...

what a lovely mailinglist. I feel very comfortable with you guys.. :)

So my love goes back to you, as this is my first post (*hello*) - with
the first question:

LG> <Moderator>
LG> Once again, another example of why folder templates are a bad idea
LG> when you hardcode a list address.

LG> Please don't use folder templates. Look into addressbook templates, or
LG> use the macro to prevent this from happening:

what do you mean with "addressbook templates"?

LG> %IF:"%TOLIST%CCLIST%BCCLIST"="":"%TO='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
LG> If there is an address (in the case of a reply) already populated,
LG> then it will not put in the list address.

I now put this into the template for my TBUDL folder, but I still
don't get, what Tony has done wrong to crosspost his mail into the
list..
has he replied to a mail out of his TBUDL folder?

%)

--
shinE!
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600