Hallo,

this is my first request to the list, so be patient.
I did not find any other request on the archive, so I write mine.

I do not know wich combination of keys I pushed, but all of a sudden
and ONLY in TheBat, my keyword is not working like before.

I cannot digit a smiley, the keys that used to be semicolon are now >

I think I changed somehow the language of the keyboard, by only in the
bat, and i do not know how to manage this.

Someone please has some hint for me.

I would like to put a smiley just here, but as you know, my keyboard
does not allow me to do it

I am using the Bat version 1.62i, with a Windows XP Professional 2002, Service Pack 1,
Italian Language

many thanks

elena

Sponsor:
Vuoi cambiare i tuoi interessi ma non la tua banca?
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=656&d=31-7