Hello Greg,

> What Tero should probably do is simply recreate the folder in the
> release version.

I recreated the folders of one of my accounts with the relase version, but
noticed that filters were not functioning anymore, because my old folder
structure is not valid anymore. Okay, I remapped folders to reflect the
recreated ones and got my TB installation back to the track - Whee :-)

After that I tried 2.0 Beta, but it could not find the folders I just
created with the release version ! Then I tried the very same trick than
with the release version: I recreated the folders, but got an error
message telling me I can't create a folder, because it's out of the IMAP
root.

Is there some way I could use to transfer my messages in my local folders
to the ones on my IMAP server - Maybe some automated tool perhaps ? The
actual problem is that I cannot see my local folders. It will be quite a
big job to do the changes manually to all of my ten accounts.

Kind regards, Tero