Hi Tom:

Not sure what you are talking about on the view menu. I
tried adding the "header" info but that takes up about
20 lines and really don't care about all that info. I
just want to see the basics, reply to email address, sender
name, date & time.

I am getting confused w/all the suggestions.  Some are
telling me to go to templated and set it up from there.
The bat instructions are not too clear.

Thanks for your help though.

I Cor 10:31
Eric Santon
Coach Tri City Baseball League 6th & 7th A Division
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 816.246.1216
Fax: 816.554.9341

Hello Eric,

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:11:58 -0500 GMT (05/08/2003, 23:11 +0700 GMT),
Eric Santon wrote:

> cannot see sender info (name,email address, date, or
> time) on reply's or forwarded messages.  how can i turn
> on that functionality?

Ever tried the View menu in the editor? Whatever you activate will be
stored as your preferecne.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ich bin ferner mit meinen Nerven am Ende und habe mit einer schweren
Kastritis zu tun.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM