Hello Lex,

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 7:41:58 AM, I received a message in
which you wrote:

(Text not relevant to my reply may have been snipped.)

> Hi,

> I'm happy having switched from outlook to the bat, but now I need a
> good calendar/diary/agenda programme.

> Any suggestions?

Outlook works fine with TB!. I prefer Outlook as a PIM because I have
a PPC-based pda, and it is much less of a hassle to sync with Outlook
than non-MS pims. (But I do use a third-party pim on the handheld.)

I also like Outlook because most of the birthday/anniversary/holiday
tracking programs for PPC-based pdas rely on the appropriate fields in
Outlook on the PC.

--
Stan Robins
Mendota Heights, MN

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat, 1.62r
www.ritlabs.com

Never underestimate the power of stupid people
in large groups.
(George Carlin)