Tuesday, August 12, 2003, 5:39:37 AM, Ricardo Marte wrote:

RM> I got an Axim for Christmas and had been an unhappy Outlook user for
RM> some time. Every once in a while I would switch to Netscape but found
RM> myself forced to Use Outlook because of the Calender/E-mail
RM> integration. When I saw theBat! supports Calendar/E-mail integration
RM> (in a limited sense) and would be expanding on it, I decided to
RM> purchase it. However, I do miss having contacts in my PDA address
RM> book. Because I got rid of Outlook the PDA erased them! I also miss

For this, I manually export contacts as vcard or ldif to move them
around. TB's address book can pick up vcard or spit out ldif, and the
palm desktop program thingie can pick up ldif and spit out vcard. I'm
reasonably happy with moving data around in that fashion; the danger
comes when I alter data in one and forget to sync immediately to flush
the changes.

RM> not being able to take my e-mails with me on road. If theBat! added
RM> the ability to Sync, Outlook would lose any comparison, hands down.

yup...TB is nice, and synching would be icing...

WL