Hi Dan!

In message mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Saturday, August 9, 2003, 8:39:47 AM, you wrote:

DG> What effect will using TB's MAPI have on other programs, for example
DG> (but perhaps not the only example) OE, if someone decides to run them?

DG> What will happen if I update OE? Will I have to press TB's MAPI button
DG> again?

It appears to be intended for people who don't use Outlook or OE at
all.  Someone else will have to give a more definitive answer than
that.  I tried it here, and they don't seem to get along all that
well; Outlook complains about a missing ordinal, and Windows wants to
repair system files.

It's only barely mentioned in the help file; you have to use the Find
button in order to get the single reference to the subject.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.62r under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1on
an AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.