Hello daniel,

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:52:37 +0200 (MEST) GMT (22/08/2003, 03:52 +0700 GMT),
daniel hahler wrote:

>> but somehow GMX or someone else has done sth, as I didn't get any new
>> the last hour..?!
>>| Actions:
>>faDelServer,faoRegExp,faFlag,faoHotKey,faoAdvIsAttach,faoAdvLarger

> guess, this is the faDelServer action. I thought, it would first catch
> the mail and kill it then on the server.. %)

How come your message didn't thread? I looked at the source and
couldn't find a References header. I know TB generates it. Been
playing?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM