* [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> --> Friday, August 22, 2003, 5:27:42 PM, you wrote:
>> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> You are absolutely right, this should be fixed. But how? IIRC Rit
>> had problems reproducing this bug.

> You know of this problem?

Yes.

> You were somehow involved in attempting to fix it?

No.

> Yes, bugs can sometimes be difficult to reproduce, especially when
> networking is involved. I don't know how they fix it, I don't have
> the code.

Me neither. But if you leave your mails on the server for some days
you should try to change that setting to »Delete received messages
from server«. I'm not saying that there will be no more problems,
but don't be surprised if things get better. One (or two?) users
reported this as a working workaround... just try it.
--
Carsten