Hi Ricardo,

RM> Hi Ricardo:

RvE>>   I just heard that everyone at our company is getting an Compaq iPaq
RvE>>   1915. Main reason of course, so we all can sync our e-mail and
RvE>>   agenda/appointments with our laptops and so on. But I'm one of few
RvE>>   who's not using LookOut. Does anyone know if its possible to sync
RvE>>   with The Bat!? Plugings, third party software, what ever... The
RvE>>   iPaq runs Windows CE.

RM> I have not heard/confirmed the possibility to sync theBat! with
RM> PocketPC's.

RM> I have heard of the ability to sync theBat! with Palm Software (see
RM> threads on 8/11 and 8/13). However, one concern for Palm Users was the
RM> inability to sync to folders other than the Inbox. Given that one of
RM> theBat!'s main features is filtering e-mails to folders, the inability
RM> sync particular folders was a great disappointment.

(A bat newbie tries his wings) -> I'm not using a Palm - but I think this
might help. If the sync to the Inbox folder will move the message from
the Palm to the Inbox  folder on the PC, then you can easy re-filter
the Inbox on the PC (right click on the Inbox and select 'Re-filter
Messages' )

RM> There are several other Bat! users who want/need this functionality to
RM> sync theBat! mails with PocketPc's. Every so often I do a Google
RM> search to see if someone has worked on this a project that would sync
RM> theBat! with PocketPCs. So far, no luck. If and when I come across any
RM> info, I will post it. Let us know if you come across any solutions.

RM> - Ricardo

RM> Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
RM> Service Pack 1

RM> Current version is 1.62r | "Using TBUDL" information:
RM> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

 Joe                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]