Hello Christian,

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:17:42 +0200 GMT (25/08/2003, 19:17 +0700 GMT),
Christian Rausche wrote:

> is there a way to count all messages in the message bases and not just
> one folder? I have tons of common folders and would like to know the
> total number of messages.

I have a total count per account. But you are right, there is no grand
total count which would include the common folders. If you added it to
the wishlist, where would you want it to appear?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Salmon day: Swimming upstream all day to get screwed in the end.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM