On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, 5:06:17 AM, David Anderson wrote:

DA> It could be partly due to the fact that so many writers in the UK
DA> computer magazines (PC Pro and PCW) say that it is the best.

Not always tho...it was an article in a UK pc mag (might have been
PCPro, I can't remember, it was one of those thick ones filled with ads
anyway <G>) which was very effusive over TB that made me download it to
have a look - &, like the reviewer, I was hooked within days :-)

BTW the poll doesn't ask which client is the best, just which one people
*use*. Given that OE comes free with Windows, I don't think its current
standing (39.66%) is terribly impressive. TB is currently in second
place, with 21.45% of the votes, with Outhouse in third with 16.15%.

--
Deborah