Hello DG,

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, at 18:23:59 [GMT -0400] (which was 23:23 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

DRS> On Thursday, August 28, 2003, 2:05:43 PM, you wrote:

Michael>>   Is there any way to add some ones key from a
Michael>> message? When I get a PGP
Michael>>   signed message, and click on the signature button on the viewer, it
Michael>>   opens the PGP log window, but there seems to be no way off adding it
Michael>>   to my keyring.

Michael>>   Any ideas?

Michael>>   I am using PGP Version 8 and The Bat! version 2/b5

DRS> When you select to verify the key of another your PGP should
DRS> automatically scan the public key servers for that individuals key.
DRS> Once located a box should pop up with the key information and you
DRS> should hit SELECT then IMPORT.

I dont get these options, just the log window opens.

 Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

Honeymoon: time between "I do" and "you'd better"