Pixie, [P] wrote:

P> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#filter+collection for
P> instance..

P> The long list of BeginFiler, EndFilter, settings, arguments, etc then
P> looking at the sorting office input area(s)..

P> Is there some file to paste into or filter import option that would
P> put all the stuff in the proper place, so I could then examine via the
P> sorting office panels and ascertain a little more insight?

The filter format you see is how the filter looks when you copy it and
paste it in your editor. To import the filter, copy the filter, starting
from the 'beginfilter' and going to and including the 'endfilter' string.

Now open sorting office filters, right click on the filter set you wish
to import the filter to and select paste.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html