Clive:

Beyond administering problems, don't you get errors (and beeps) whenever The Bat! tries to get mail from a folder that contains a folder?

Basically when I have a structure like:

Inbox
Mail
Mail/Friends
Mail/Business

I want to get mail from Inbox, Friends and Business. Don't care about Mail, and in fact, Mail can't contain messages since it's a directory (not a file) on my filesystem.

But The Bat! will try to get mail from Inbox, Friends, Business and Mail, and gets an error with Mail each and every time. And since errors are accompanied by beeps, it's quite annoying!

Is my experience similar to others, or do I have something configured incorrectly?

Thanks again.

Brian Schang

--On Thursday, September 04, 2003 10:50 AM +0100 Clive Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello Edward,

Thursday, September 4, 2003, 8:53:25 AM, you wrote:

EJS> It's kinda sad that Outlook Express has very good IMAP
EJS> support--yet TheBat does not (yet)

I've said just this in another forum. It pains me that I have to use
OE to administer TB's shortcomings.
--
regards
Clive Taylor