Hi,
I had a filter that would remove the local copy of messages sent to
this list and before I re-do that I wanted to see if there is
something that is built into TB!.

I've looked for a 'don't save' type option but figure the filter is
the solution...

What I had before was an outbox filter. I was kind of unsure if it
would just delete my mail as I tried to send it but it worked as I
wanted in 1.62r.

I'd also like to not keep sent items for other email I send from time
to time.. Perhaps a macro that I can run when I create the message?

Ultimately it would be great if there is an option to select not to
save in the sent mail during message composition.

--
Pixie
TB! v2.00 on Windows 95 (4.0.1212 C)