05-Sep-2003 12:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> is it possible to configure thebat to take "AW:" like "RE:"? the
> german outlook uses it

Carsten Tönges (on this mailing list) provided me (and others:) with two
small quick templates, the main feature is the "replace" template, you feed
it what you want to replace in the %COMMENT macro.

I have it in my reply template to replace "AW: " with "" (nothing), and end
up with a standard "Re: <bla>" subject line (in addition, I use it to
replace Umlauts into 7bit chars, like ä to ae etc.)

There's also a "Clean Subject" macro in the Library at
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html you may want to check out.
Stripping the "AW:" can easily be added.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your
life. -- Brooke Shields