On Friday, September 05, 2003, Brian S. Schang wrote...

JA>>> I'd have thought you would be doing a check for \NoSelect before
JA>>> checking the status of a folder. Or even building a view of what
JA>>> is selectable and what isn't on first login.

>> Please add it to the BT so it's not forgotten :-) The \NoSelect
>> flag can be detected, but it is not used right now...

> What is the \NoSelect flag?

A folder that is not allowed to be selected has a special flag put on
it. When using the LSUB command in IMAP, the \NoSelect status is
returned for the folder meaning you should NOT issue a SELECT
[folder]. If you do, the IMAP server WILL return errors, which is what
you're seeing.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

White dwarf seeks red giant for binary relationship