At 5:23 PM on 9/5/2003, Urban typed ...

U> Friday, September 5, 2003, Bill Blinn Technology Editor wrote:
>> Random thought: Cannot open file "C:\BatMail\cookie.txt"

U> Seems you have a problem with your cookies there.

See: Petard, hoist by one's own. Yes, I copied the templates from the
office machine (BatMail) is on C there. Here it's on D. I've corrected
the reference. Thanks for noticing.

A full diet of cookies is here: http://www.blinn.com/cookie/

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/5/2003 at 6:08 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio