Further info,

Monday, September 8, 2003, 10:42:47 AM, you wrote:

dcn> Hi all,

dcn>     I also use yahoo for email and download the mail via
dcn> client software (TB!), recently I cannot access my mail via TB!,
dcn> but I can access it via my browser. Is anyone else having this
dcn> problem, and if so, how do I get around it? Btw, I've just tried oe
dcn> and had the same problem, so I vguess TB! is not to blame...

dcn> Best regards,

dcn> Dave Wilson.
dcn> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

dcn> (E-mail me subject: 'public key' and I will send it to you)

this is the error as reported by oe;

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this
include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account:
'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Dave Wilson.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(E-mail me subject: 'public key' and I will send it to you)