On Monday, September 08, 2003, David Boggon wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

DB> I want to use the %ATTACHMENTS macro to list attached files
DB> automatically, but I don't attach files until I'm just about to
DB> send them.

David,

Perhaps (hopefully) someone will improve on this response, but, unless
there is a way to do exactly what you--and I and no doubt others--are
looking for, the next best thing I've found is to create a short QT
that can be typed in the message at the end, before sending. (If you
send attachments nearly always, you could even put the QT in your
templates and just press ctrl+spacebar before you send it to the
outbox.) The QT I use, invoked by the easily remembered "att", is:

%IF:"%ATTACHMENTS"!="<none>":"Attached file(s): %ATTACHMENTS."

--
JN