I transferred BAT to my notebook, but somehow the templates did not
show up.

Are the templates in one or more files, if so which one? I would like to copy
the file over to my BAT directory in the Notebook.

If this doesn't work, is there any way to copy/paste them instead if retyping
them all.

TIA
Peter Kerekes (Toronto, Canada)

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not
 sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
      -- Anne Bradstreet 1664

Using The Bat! v2.00 on Windows 98