>>Anyway, I figure Brook hangs around because either A) he can't figure
>>out how to unsubscribe and is too embarrassed to ask or B) he's hoping
>>that someday *somebody* will pipe up with how to get multiple accounts
>>working on TB. <g>
>>
>nope you would do better to be a shrink for somevbody else. I'm waiting for the bat
>on linux I think I said that earlier but really I was using it up to  a few days ago
>when I decided to see what else was out there for windows. It's been forever since i
>even looked. I've used the bat under windows for years now.  As for multiple accounts
>I dont care anymore since even if it does do it I already have a clinet I have been
>using jsut as long that does do it.
>
>We will see maybe one day the bat under linux wihtout wine will be a reallity.

Hello, Brook Humphrey,

I use both Foxmail and the BAT! Both have their strengths and weaknesses.
Comprehensive HTML function and a great Bayesian spam filter are available with
Foxmail 5.0 beta 1 and customizable macro templates are better with the BAT!

But, why don't you use your spell checker?

Best regards.
Sheldon Schuster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2003-09-08