It seems that Frank J de Bruin said ...

F> Thanks for letting me know. Is there any site or page with 'known
F> issues'? That would have saved me some time. I am reading this e-mail
F> list but following all threads is a all most a day time job.

There's a bug tracker list or site (somebody who knows will point you in
the right direction). I just happened to be in a conversation with Stefan
when I noticed it and he said that it would be fixed.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/10/2003 at 8:04 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio