Hello all,

M> Well, just yesterday I discovered MyGate. A protocol gateway specially
M> developed for The Bat! (that's what the author claims) that seems to
M> work quite well and is much simpler to set up and use than my solution
M> with MailTraq, specially if you only use one news server. For more info:

I've got a problem with MyGate: I set it to download 100 messages on
subscription, but now, when I check for new messages, it only
downloads replies to already downloaded threads.

Did anyone experienced the same problem, or is it just me ? I am doing
something wrong ?

(I use News.CIS.DFN.DE as newserver)

--
      /     _.'\   \        Julien RANC