On Thursday, September 11, 2003, Pixie wrote...

JA>> I don't use my comcast account for emails, I run my own server,
JA>> so it's easier to monkey with what I want. There is a possibility
JA>> that it

> Do you happen to run that on a 'home' service? I've been thinking of
> throwing a server back up. Their AUP is very wishy washy with regard
> to servers.

I used to when I was using Coserv DSL. Unfortunately when I moved, I
checked with comcast they said that hosting was forbidden. So it's
hosted where I work.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

All true wisdom is found on T-shirts. --And in taglines.