Hello Pixie,

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:16:02 -0400 GMT (11/09/2003, 18:16 +0700 GMT),
Pixie wrote:

> Even when I have select a message from my TBUDL folder, when I pull
> up unsubscribe, TB! will send it with my default email account and
> not the account I use with TBUDL..

I am confused by this. I have one account makred as "Use this account
for URLs", so I think this is what you mean by "default account", but
TB uses the currently active account. What you see is not what I
see...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed
with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed
with explosions."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM